it is intended for simulation of networks with batch commutation and various methods of routing of packages.
NETSIMULATOR will allow the developer or serving staff of the network to model behaviour of the network, changing: topology of the network, a way of routing of packages, capacities of any channel of the network, load on the network (intensity of input streams), lengths of packages and allocation of number of packages in one message, sizes of memory on sites of commutation, limitation on maximum response time of messages in networks, priorities of various messages.
The system allows to model such methods of routing of packages as a method of reliefs, method of Ford, method of Deixtr, method of Baren, a method of exchange of delays of packages between network nodes, method of Hallager, a method of solution of Bellman equations (for special sort of the network), and also random routing, RIP protocols, EGP, IGRP, BGP, OSPF etc. the Majority of methods is realized in the nonrandomized and randomized modifications.
The system uses a principle of sharing of messages on the types differing on lengths and priorities of packages, allocation of their number, to intensities of input streams etc
As a result of operation of model the information turns out about:
- Average delays (times of delivery) messages of various types;
- Histograms and cumulative distribution functions of delay (time of delivery) messages;
- Histograms of density and cumulative distribution functions of the occupied memory on sites of commutation;
- Quantities of messages of the various types which have reached a target;
- Quantities of refusals in delivery of messages for various reasons (a memory contention, exceeding of valid response time in the network etc.);
ĀDuring simulation, at the request of the user probably filling of "the log of events of the network" for the subsequent statistical analysis.
Is possible finishing of model in short period under
Specific needs of the user!